Jawaese was the original language of the Jawas, while Jawa Trade Talk was their dialect. Scent was an integral part of Jawaese so it was impossible for non-Jawas to learn. The Bimm weapons smuggler Rycar Ryjerd spoke Jawaese.
- Ibana ("Yes")
- M'um m'aloo ("Hello")
- Nyeta ("No")
- Taa baa ("Thank you")
- Togo Togu! ("Hands off!")
- "Probe Droid Problem"
- Bounty Hunt (First appearance)
- "Stories in the Sand"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Reirin"—From a Certain Point of View
- "The Red One"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages