Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A resource world for Taris, Jebble was threatened by the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders in 3966 BBY, which compelled Lhosan Industries to get Taris a seat in the Galactic Senate. In 3964 BBY during the Mandalorian Wars, it was along the Jebble-Vanquo-Tarnith line. It was the site of the Ice Citadel.
Jebble was conquered by Mandalorians and became their staging area for recruits preparing to invade Alderaan. But Demagol's assistant Pulsipher had spread the Rakghoul plague throughout the base on the planet using the Muur Talisman. In order to stop the plague from further spreading Zayne Carrick sent a message to Cassus Fett, warning him not to land his troops on the surface. Fett took the warning seriously—shortly after Carrick left the planet he ordered a nuclear bombardment of the planet, flooding most of the planet.
- The Taris Holofeed: Prime Edition (First mentioned)
- Knights of the Old Republic 7: Flashpoint, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- The Admiral's List: Jimas Veltraa Memorial Edition (Mentioned only)
- The Taris Holofeed: Siege Edition (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 26: Vector, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Knights of the Old Republic 27: Vector, Part 3
- Knights of the Old Republic 28: Vector, Part 4
- Knights of the Old Republic 31: Turnabout (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 34: Vindication, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 37: Prophet Motive, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 42: Masks (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 49: Demon, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times 11: Vector, Part 5 (Appears in flashback(s))