Jedi Credits, Jedi Medallions, or Jedcreds were decorative tokens unique to Old Republic Corellian Jedi. They were awarded when a Jedi Knight was elevated to Jedi Master; they would be given to the Jedi's former Master, and a dozen or so of his close friends, family, and students.
Corran Horn possessed a Jedi Credit which belonged to his grandfather, Nejaa Halcyon. Initially unaware of his Jedi heritage, Corran gave the credit to his wife, Mirax Terrik Horn as a gift. The credit was delivered to Corran as a warning when his wife was abducted by the Jensaarai in 11 ABY. Corran succeeded in eventually freeing his wife, and the credit remained in the family as an heirloom.
- X-wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-wing: Wedge's Gamble
- X-wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-wing: The Bacta War
- I, Jedi
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force