- "General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars."
- ―Leia Organa, to Obi-Wan Kenobi
Jedi General was a military rank used by members of the Jedi Order while commanding the forces of the Grand Army of the Republic. Jedi who had attained the ranks of Jedi Knight and Jedi Master served as generals within the Republic war effort during the Clone Wars.
Following the Battle of Geonosis, Jedi Knights and Masters were given the rank of General in the newly formed Grand Army of the Galactic Republic. During the numerous battles of the Clone Wars, numerous Jedi Generals were killed by the Confederacy of Independent Systems' Droid Army forces under General Grievous. Near the end of the Clone War, many of the Jedi Generals were killed when Supreme Chancellor Palpatine issued Order 66 to the clone troopers.
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- ; image #1 (of 15)