Jedi Knight was a rank within the Jedi Order, referring to Jedi who had completed their training and passed the Jedi Trials to become a full member of the Order. Jedi Knights, like the Order they served, were guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic, and served in key military command roles during the Clone Wars. At the war's end, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine—secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious—issued Order 66. With the order, the clones of the Grand Army of the Republic killed the Jedi as traitors, wiping out most of the Jedi Knights. At the end of the Galactic Civil War, Luke Skywalker was the last known Jedi Knight.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- ; image #10 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dark Disciple
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- ↑ Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace