A Jedi Peacekeeper was one of the oldest and most common roles that a member of the Jedi Order could specialize in. Classified under field of study undertaken by the Jedi Guardians, this specialization focused on police and security operations, working with local law enforcement agencies to suppress violence before it erupted. While the role of the Peacekeeper within the Order had remained constant throughout its history, the ideal held by these individuals was first compiled by the Guardian Jedi ace Crix Sunburris in the text, The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force.
The group of Peacekeepers stationed on Coruscant were based out of the Jedi Temple and many worked for the Temple Security Force. Charged with protecting the Temple's occupants and treasures, they also watched over the Temple Precinct and the civilians which called it their home.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Jedi Academy: The Phantom Bully (Non-canonical mention)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Ties That Bind (First appearance)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Captive Temple
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force (First identified as Jedi Peacekeeper)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook