The Master of Disguise is the fourth in a series of young reader novels that chronicle the adventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker between Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Narration for the audio version was performed by Jonathan Davis.
- ISBN 0439339200; November 1, 2002, Scholastic, Paperback
- ISBN 0807210447; February 25, 2003, Random House Audio, Abridged CD
- ISBN 061358855X; July 2003, Tandem Library Books, 144-page school/library binding
- ISBN 0606291237; September 2003, Sagebrush Corporation, School/library binding
- ISBN 3897486989; August 2003, Dino Entertainment, 173-page German paperback
Master and apprentice.
Chosen by fate. Destined for conflict.
How do you defeat an enemy whose riches buy unlimited power?
How do you defeat an enemy who is a master of disguise?
How do you defeat an enemy you cannot find?
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are facing a very real threat from a very elusive adversary, who is as cunning as he is evil. He will stop at nothing to draw others to the dark side and undermine the Republic. If the Jedi do not stop him, it will mean danger for the whole galaxy.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
This is a gallery of the different cover variations of Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise.