- "I am ready to face the Trials."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Jedi Trials was a process that Padawans of the Jedi Order took in order to achieve the rank of Jedi Knight. During the trial, Padawans must go through nine steps of trial: teamwork, isolation, fear, anger, betrayal, focus, instinct, forgiveness, and protection.
After being acquitted on evidence of the bombing of the Jedi Temple hangar during her trial, the Jedi Council pardoned the expelled Padawan Ahsoka Tano and offered to bring her back into the Order. Plo Koon assured Tano that she had the Council's most humble apologies, to which his colleagues stated that the Force worked in mysterious ways. Ultimately, they considered Tano's ordeal in hindsight as being her Great Trial, making her a greater Jedi and proving herself worthy of becoming a Jedi Knight. However, Tano refused.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Ultimate Star Wars