Jedi Knight was a rank within the Jedi Order, referring to Jedi who had completed their training and passed the Jedi Trials to become a full member of the Order. Jedi Knights, like the Order they served, were guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic, and served in key military command roles during the Clone Wars. At the war's end, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine—secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious—issued Order 66. With the order, the clones of the Grand Army of the Republic killed the Jedi as traitors, wiping out most of the Jedi Knights. At the end of the Galactic Civil War, Luke Skywalker was the last known Jedi Knight.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Journey Through Space
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Pilot
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Meet the Heroes
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ; image #10 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dark Disciple
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- ↑ Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith