Jedi Knight was a rank within the Jedi Order, referring to Jedi who had completed their training and passed the Jedi Trials to become a full member of the Order. Jedi Knights, like the Order they served, were guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic, and served in key military command roles during the Clone Wars. At the war's end, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine—secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious—issued Order 66. With the order, the clones of the Grand Army of the Republic killed the Jedi as traitors, wiping out most of the Jedi Knights. At the end of the Galactic Civil War, Luke Skywalker was the last known Jedi Knight.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ; image #10 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dark Disciple
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace