Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Sith Empire must rise again…but the old Jedi Masters stand in our way."
- ―Zona Luka
The Jedi pogrom was the opening gambit in Dark Lord of the Sith Exar Kun's plan to restore a Sith Golden Age to the galaxy. The targets of Kun's intrigue were the one-time Masters of several Jedi Knights, all possessed with spirits of the dark side. Nine Sith Acolytes left the moon of Yavin 4 with the imminent murders of their former teachers nigh at hand. All across the galaxy, the element of surprise saw Jedi Masters caught unawares as the Sith descended upon them; Kun himself slew his own Master on Coruscant itself, in Senate Hall of the Galactic Senate. Despite the demoralizing effect it had on the citizens of the Republic, the death toll of Exar Kun's Jedi pogrom was minimal, and the Order was spurred into redoubling their efforts to end the Dark Lord's Sith War once and for all.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant (First mentioned)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 3: The Trial of Ulic Qel-Droma (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 4: Jedi Holocaust
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 5: Brother Against Brother (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 6: Dark Lord (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 3: The Trial of Ulic Qel-Droma
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 4: Jedi Holocaust
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 The New Essential Chronology