- "You can't walk around dressed like a monk while clones are on the hunt for Jedi."
- ―Janus Kasmir, to Caleb Dume
Jedi robes was a term referring to the flowing garments worn by the members of the Jedi Order, a type of robes. Although the Jedi had no actual uniforms, their clothes tended to follow a pattern, consisting of an undertunic, an overtunic, an outer robe with a deep hood and wide sleeves, loose-fitting trousers, a tabard, and a broad sash tied about the waist. Those pieces of clothing generally varied in earth tones, though some Jedi like Anakin Skywalker were known for wearing darker versions. In the eyes of some, like the Kalleran scoundrel Janus Kasmir, Jedi robes made their wearers look like monks.
The Twi'lek Aayla Secura notably averted the classical pattern, wearing fitted clothes that allowed complete freedom of movement and left her midriff exposed. Her fellow Twi'lek Finn Ertay, however, wore a long-sleeved, high-necked full-length dress that began to flare below the waist. Ahsoka Tano, the Togruta Padawan of Anakin Skywalker, dressed similarly to Secura. The Kiffar Quinlan Vos favored sleeveless tunics, and sometimes donned a black leather outfit. Being a hairy Wookiee, the Padawan Gungi wore nothing but a sash, a belt, and a bandolier.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (Picture only)
- (First identified as Jedi robes)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering"