|Jedi testing screen|
Jedi testing screen
|Usage and history|
- "…a ship…a cup…a ship…a speeder."
- ―Anakin Skywalker
The testing screen was devoid of any buttons or controls, and was instead activated by the Force. The device was programmed to display a series of unconnected holographic images on the screen, held out of view of the student, who would then attempt to divine the object shown using the Force.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Star Wars Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 3 (JED2, Jedi Detection Devices)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force