|Jedi training cruiser|
During the Clone Wars, it was used by Padawan Ahsoka Tano to transport a class of Jedi Initiates from Coruscant to Ilum, where they underwent the ritual known as The Gathering. On the way back from the mission, it was attacked by pirates led by Hondo Ohnaka and boarded. Padawan Tano was captured by the pirates during the Jedi's subsequent escape when the ship went into hyperspace.
During the escape, the coolant system of the vessel was ruptured and in order to allow the system to restart they land the ship on the planet Florrum. After having rescued Tano, the younglings try to escape using the Crucible. However, the pirates chasing the younglings shoot the engines of the Crucible and it crashes, unable to fly with the damage it had sustained.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival" (First appearance) (Wreckage only)
- (First identified as Jedi cruiser)
- (First identified as Jedi training cruiser)