Jek-14 was a Force-sensitive Sith clone of a basic clone trooper created by Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) on Kamino. He was originally intended to be part of a much larger "Sith clone" army. After dueling and evading Mace Windu and Yoda, he escaped to Geonosis, where he presented himself to Darth Sidious in the flesh.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Jek-14 was incredibly powerful in the Force. His dangerously enhanced Force powers were given to him when Count Dooku channeled Force energy from an extremely powerful Kaiburr lightsaber crystal into his cloning chamber.
Jek-14 was able to fire continuous, powerful bursts of presumably Force energy from his left arm, which was transparent and seemed to be a reservoir of his power. He was agile, performing complex flips with ease and was able to erect a powerful, visible Force barrier to protect himself. Jek could use telekinesis effortlessly, with great precision and power, and could create complex and even artful structures with that power. His powers were varied, and he was seen to fire a ball of Force energy that caused a kinetic blast/ shockwave, absorb, deflect, and redirect Force energy, shoot Force lightning, and form a giant sphere of Force energy that also gave off heat. He was also capable of holding off and defeating Jedi Masters Yoda and Mace Windu, and could pilot a starfighter such that he could escape Jedi pilots. Upon arrival on Geonosis, he created a dent in the ground with his Force powers to impress Darth Sidious. He also wielded a blue lightsaber with a white hilt of an unidentified design. He wore an early precursor to the Phase II clone armor and stole an experimental starfighter, though when the Empire was in power he used a Jedi Scout Fighter.
During the Clone Wars, after escaping Geonosis, Jek-14 was the subject of a manhunt between the Separatists and Republic. Chased by clone troopers and bounty hunters, he escaped using his stealth fighter. He could also fly .
Behind the scenesEdit
Jek-14 appears in The Phantom Clone, the first episode of LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles television special. He appears in the final two Yoda Chronicles as well. In LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles video game, he is buildable as a unit and the player must chase him in a series of missions as well. Jek-14 is released in 2 sets, Jek-14's Stealth Starfighter and the Jedi Scout Fighter. In the second set his helmet and armor are plain white as opposed to both red and white, closer to a stormtrooper instead of the original experimental clone armor. In Jek-14's Stealth Starfighter set he carries a blue lightsaber with a white hilt.
Jek returned in LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles, starting in Escape from the Jedi Temple and returning as an elderly man in Race for the Holocrons and Raid on Coruscant. He had been part of the Rebel Alliance in Clash of the Skywalkers.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "The Phantom Clone" (First appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Menace of the Sith"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Attack of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Escape from the Jedi Temple"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Race for the Holocrons"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Raid on Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles – "Clash of the Skywalkers"
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short ((2013 Episode 13 Parts 1-4))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles video game
- LEGO Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles video game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Expanded Universe (Set: 75018 JEK-14's Stealth Starfighter)
- Star Wars Expanded Universe (Set: 75051 Jedi Scout Fighter)