- "I've got a problem here."
"I can hold it."
"No, I'm all—Aargh!"
- ―Porkins talks to Biggs Darklighter, moments before his death
Jek Tono Porkins nicknamed "Piggy" was a male human trader and pilot from Bestine. He decided to abandon his homeworld after the Galactic Empire moved in and developed a new military base there, and he ended up joining the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
In 0 BBY, Jek Porkins flew an X-wing starfighter in the Rebel Alliance Starfighter Corps during the Battle of Scarif. The battle ended with the theft of the technical readouts for the Death Star, a moon-sized Imperial battlestation.
During the Battle of Yavin, Porkins flew a T-65B X-wing starfighter as part of Red Squadron, where his callsign was "Red Six." When Garven Dreis ordered the destruction of one of the deflection towers on the surface of the space station, Biggs Darklighter and Porkins both destroyed it with their starfighter's laser cannons. Porkins' craft struck debris from the tower and began to malfunction, causing him to drift over the Imperial turbolaser batteries mounted on the surface. Ignoring Biggs' warning to eject from the craft, Porkins was killed almost instantly by ground fire. The other pilots in the squadron, as well as the command center at the Great Temple, didn't receive word of his death and asked if he could see Luke Skywalker's fighter a few minutes after being shot down.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Fighter only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Voice only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (First identified as Tono)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ; image #4 (of 15)