|Chronological and political information|
Jenny was a Human female B-Girl who was frequently seen at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina in Mos Eisley attempting to hitch-up with handsome pilots. She was seen flirting with Han Solo at the cantina shortly before Solo was hired by Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Behind the scenesEdit
Jenny was named after the actress who portrayed her in A New Hope, Jenny Cresswell. Her character was intended to be seen flirting with Han Solo, but their scene together didn't make the final cut of the film. She can still be seen talking to a Rodian in the Mos Eisley Cantina, in widescreen releases of A New Hope, at the far left of the shot at 45:05 by SE DVD timing.
- "Maze Run"—Star Wars Insider 131 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (novel) (Described as non-Human)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- "The Lost Cut of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 41
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "A Blu Hope!"—Star Wars Insider 128 (Picture only)
- "Interview with Jenny Cresswell"—Star Wars Insider 128