A jerba was a beast of burden found on Tatooine. It had long, shaggy fur and was often raised by Pacithhip such as Ketwol. Another herder of jerbas was Swilla Corey. Jerbas produce several products used by the colonists such as leather, milk and skin.
In the hut of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Tatooine, a jerba skin rug was found on the floor. When Leia Organa was enslaved by Jabba Desilijic Tiure, she was wearing boots made from jerba leather. Padmé Amidala's japor snippet was held up by jerba leather.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel (Mentioned only)
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale webstrip
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Rebel Force: Renegade
- "Anchorhead: The Lost Scenes"—Star Wars Insider 35
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Insider 98
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia