|Chronological and political information|
- "Step away from the Cloud Car, ma'am."
- ―Jerrol Blendin
Blendin began his work in the Wing Guard while Dominic Raynor ran Cloud City. He was assigned to level 120, just above the wild and raucous Port Town. By the time Lando Calrissian had won the rights to the title of Baron Administrator, Blendin gained the rank of captain and had become a corrupt Guard known for his use of intimidation to secure peace. He readily accepted bribes and was on the payroll of several minor criminals. He commanded his men to never go too far or take too much and draw attention to themselves. In 3 ABY, Jerrol Blendin was one of the two Wing Guards who accompanied Lando when he went to visit several prisoners such as Han Solo.
Behind the scenesEdit
The character of Jerrol Blendin first appeared in the first edition of the Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game sourcebook Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back as an example of a standard Bespin guard, and was only given roleplaying stats. The second edition of the sourcebook included a full profile of Blendin as part of a major expansion by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Lando Calrissian: Idiot's Array
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars 43: The Empire Strikes Back: Betrayal at Bespin
- Star Wars Manga: The Empire Strikes Back 3
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook (Picture only)
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, First Edition (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Cloud City Limited (Card: Trooper Jerrol Blendin)
- "Who's the Bossk?!"—Star Wars Insider 49
- (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: The Cloud City Wing Guards"—Star Wars Insider 148