- "You will face justice for killing Jesef."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi warns T'mott Zoat about the consequences for his crime.
Jesef was a female individual who the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi was assigned to protect while he was a Padawan. Kenobi failed in his assignment and the Shistavanen criminal T'mott Zoat killed her on the planet Helleguth around 41 BBY. After her death, the Jedi swore he would single-handedly capture Zoat and bring him to justice. Kenobi did capture Zoat, although with the aid of his friends, twenty years after Jesef's death.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Clone Wars: The Smuggler's Code (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Clone Wars: The Smuggler's Code states that Jesef died twenty years before the events of the story, which is set during the the fourth season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars which Star Wars Annual 2011 stated took place c.21 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 The Clone Wars: The Smuggler's Code