Jesse Harlin (b. August 11, 1976, Pine Grove Mills, PA) was the Staff Composer for LucasArts, a Lucasfilm Ltd. company. Most well known as being the composer for the soundtrack to Star Wars: Republic Commando, he has been scoring games in the video game industry since 1999. From 2003 until it's closure in 2013, he worked for LucasArts and worked on games such as Gladius, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game, Star Wars: Battlefront II and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, as well as the cancelled Star Wars: 1313.
- Space Debris—composer
- Incoming Forces—composer
- RTX Red Rock—additional music (uncredited)
- Gladius—music editor
- Secret Weapons Over Normandy—cutscene music editor
- Star Wars: Republic Commando—composer/interactive music system design/lyricist
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game—music editor
- Star Wars: Battlefront II—music editor
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- The Force Unleashed—additional music
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—composer
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne—composer
In February of 2006, Harlin became a Contributing Editor for the monthly "Aural Fixation" column in Game Developer Magazine. Previous articles have included "Q/A for Audio," "Smart Combat Music," and "Developers: Meet Your Audience."
- Jesse Harlin on MySpace.com
- Oogu, Jesse Harlin's blog on Blogger.com
- Republic Commando's lyrics
- Interview with Jesse Harlin
- "Vode An: Republic Commando Video Clip - Fanmade"