Composer, Music Editor
Jesse Harlin (b. August 11, 1976, Pine Grove Mills, PA) is the Staff Composer for LucasArts, a Lucasfilm Ltd. company. Most known as the composer for the soundtrack to Star Wars: Republic Commando, he has been scoring games in the industry since 1999. Since 2003, he has been working for LucasArts and has worked on games such as Gladius, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (game), Star Wars Battlefront II and The Force Unleashed.
- Space Debris—composer
- Incoming Forces—composer
- RTX Red Rock—additional music (uncredited)
- Gladius—music editor
- Secret Weapons Over Normandy—cutscene music editor
- Star Wars: Republic Commando—composer/interactive music system design/lyricist
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (game)—music editor
- Star Wars Battlefront II—music editor
- Lego Star Wars 2
- The Force Unleashed—additional music
In February of 2006, Harlin became a Contributing Editor for the monthly "Aural Fixation" column in Game Developer Magazine. Previous articles have included "Q/A for Audio," "Smart Combat Music," and "Developers: Meet Your Audience."
- Jesse Harlin on MySpace.com
- Oogu, Jesse Harlin's blog on Blogger.com
- Republic Commando's lyrics
- Interview with Jesse Harlin
- "Vode An: Republic Commando Video Clip - Fanmade"