- "Hitting it hard tonight."
- ―Rebel soldiers Yendor and Kyrell, on drinking jet juice following the Battle of Hoth
Jet juice was a strong alcoholic beverage noted for its hard-hitting tang. Jokingly referred to as 'engine-room hooch,' it was officially banned by High Command of the Rebel Alliance, however its consumption was given a blind eye as long as it didn't interfere with one's duty. Copious amounts were consumed on the Sanctuary Moon in the celebrations following the Battle of Endor.
- Rebel Rising (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- Lost Stars webcomic (First pictured)
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (Mentioned only)