During her reign as sovereign of the Royal Court of Naboo, Queen Amidala wore the Jewel of Zenda in the headpiece of her royal gown. The jewel could also be set into a pendant and worn around the neck.
Queen Apailana wore a royal gown similar in design to Amidala's dress following the formation of the Galactic Empire. She apparently wore the Jewel of Zenda in her headdress when the 501st Legion assassinated her and her Jedi bodyguards in Theed.
- "A Summer's Dream"—Star Wars Tales 5
- Cloak of Deception (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars: Battlefront II