| Biographical information
|Chronological and political information|
At the time of the Battle of Endor, he controlled the traffic around Endor during their fight against the Rebel Alliance. Prior to the battle, Jhoff was onboard the Super Star Destroyer's bridge when the Endor strike team attempted to sneak onto the moon on shuttle Tydirium. When Jhoff asked the shuttle to identify itself, he was soon joined by Admiral Firmus Piett and Darth Vader, who asked for the shuttle's desired landing area, and the Dark Lord of the Sith requested for Jhoff to deactivate the deflector shield and let the shuttle make its desired landing on Endor.
During the Battle of Endor, Jhoff was still present on the bridge when Commander Merrejk announced to Piett that the ship was in attack position, but Piett had orders from Emperor Palpatine to only keep the Rebel fleet from escaping, and held the ship's current position. When an A-wing crashed into the bridge, Jhoff was killed along with the rest of the the bridge crew.
Behind the scenesEdit
Jhoff was played by Adam Bareham.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi novelization (First appearance)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Anakin Skywalker: The Story of Darth Vader (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 22 (Quote only)
- "The Executor of the Empire"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2013 (Picture only)