Behind the scenesEdit
The Joben T-85 speeder bike first appeared in the eleventh episode of the first season of the animated television series Star Wars Rebels. The name of the Joben T-85 speeder bike and all its components, identified in the 2014 reference book Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide by Adam Bray, are references to Star Wars Legends characters from the 1985 animated television series Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO. The speeder bike itself is named for Thall Joben, while its component parts, the Dusat aft-firing EMP emitter and the Moll K-19 power generator, are named after Jord Dusat and Kea Moll, respectively.
- "Eyes on the Prize"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 6
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Holocrons of Fate"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Visions and Voices"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"