The jockeys on Canto Bight, who included Shuma Kalamo, Pinrado Noza, Arca Yroca, and the celebrated Krin Kallibin, were sponsored in their endurance races where raw speed was the ultimate factor in victory. These jockeys wore sleek lycresh suits to help reduce weight and air drag while riding, and they used electrocrops to apply force to their fathiers for key bursts of speed. Some jockeys used stimulants during races.
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight (First appearance)
- "The Wine in Dreams"—Canto Bight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection