- "Johhar Kessen is a former senator, partner. Connected all over the galaxy, and a legendary hunter to boot if you believe the stories."
- ―Saponza informs his partner about Kessen
Johhar Kessen was a human male senator during the time of the Galactic Civil War. Owing to an interest in underworld activities, he eschewed the Senate, opting instead to become a mercenary, marketing his services principally to the Galactic Empire. Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, Kessen was thrown into an Imperial prison, and the Rebel Alliance rescued him during the Battle for Tatooine with the help of Saponza's Gang.
Kessen developed a reputation as a proficient striker, noted for his skill in dispatching infantry, vehicles, droidekas, and other heroes, though in battle, he primarily focused on eliminating enemy infantry.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Commander (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kekit's Databank entry states that Saponza and his partner played an integral part in the campaign that liberated a Jawa clan from the Tusken Raiders. It also states that the plan was orchestrated by Jennica Pierce of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. This scenario does not occur if the player aligns with the Galactic Empire, so it can be deduced that Saponza's gang joined the Alliance.