Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John is a common male first name. The following people share this name:
- John Williams, the composer of all the music of the Star Wars films
- John Ratzenberger, portrayed Major Bren Derlin in The Empire Strikes Back
- John Morton, portrayed Dak Ralter in The Empire Strikes Back
- John Hollis, portrayed Lobot in The Empire Strikes Back
- John Knoll, Visual Effects Supervisor at ILM, and made 3 cameo appearances throughout the saga
- John Ostrander, Dark Horse Comics writer
- John Jackson Miller, Dark Horse Comics writer
- John Wagner, Dark Horse Comics writer
- John Whitman, author of the Galaxy of Fear series
- John Beyer, author of some Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game supplements
- John Korty, the Director of Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure
- John William DiMaggio, voiced General Grievous and Sha'a Gi in Star Wars: Clone Wars (Chapter 20)
- John Lithgow, voiced Yoda in the radio adaptations of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi
- John Cygan, voiced several characters in computer games and audio dramatizations
- John Van Fleet, an illustrator for numerous Star Wars titles
- John Costanza, an illustrator and letterer for Marvel Star Wars comics
- John Nadeau, the cover artist for many issues of X-Wing: Rogue Squadron comics
- John K. Snyder III, provided the cover art for Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Battleground: Tatooine
- John May, contributing editor of Star Wars Official Poster Monthly magazine
- John Boyega, the actor portraying Finn in the sequel trilogy beginning with Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Jon, a similar male name in the Star Wars galaxy
- J'aahn, a member of the Disciples of Ragnos (a reference to a character called "John" the game Soldier of Fortune)
- Jahn, a male Zeltron.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.