Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jomark was one of six worlds in the Jomark system. Originally known as Bynas, it was absorbed into Xim's empire as he expanded his borders from the Kingdom of Cron. The planet was mostly covered by ocean, with one small continent called Kalish, and thousands of small islands dotting the surface. It had a population of 2.8 million spread across Kalish. These colonists lived by fishing and sea farming.
It was at his residence on Jomark that Joruus C'baoth awaited the arrival of Luke Skywalker. In a town near the High Castle, Joruus C'baoth set up his rule, including solving disputes, which he later had Luke do. In one argument, C'baoth used Force lightning on a citizen for attacking another, alarming Luke.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Heir to the Empire (First mentioned)
- Heir to the Empire: The 20th Anniversary Edition
- Dark Force Rising (First appearance)
- The Last Command (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 5
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook