Jordan D. White is an editor for Marvel Comics who has overseen the Star Wars comics since 2015. He is editor of Marvel's line of X-Men and Deadpool books, including Jason Aaron and Kieron Gillen's concurrent Wolverine and the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men series. He also edited the Hulk and Hercules lines of books from 2008 to 2011.
Star Wars worksEdit
- Star Wars
- Star Wars: Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Princess Leia
- Star Wars: Kanan
- Star Wars: Lando
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire
- Star Wars: Chewbacca
- Vader Down, Part I
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan & Anakin
- The Phantom Limb
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron
- "Marvel Comics 2015: A Marvel Galaxy"—Star Wars Insider 158
- "Putting Poe to Paper"—Star Wars Insider 166
- "Solo Returns!"—Star Wars Insider 167
- "Sith Star"—Star Wars Insider 169
- Tumblr page
- YouTube page
- Todd, Dylan (2014-07-31). Never Hesitated For A Second: Jason Aaron On Writing ‘Star Wars’ For Marvel. ComicsAlliance. Retrieved on August 8, 2014.
- Arrant, Chris (2014-11-07). Marvel’s STAR WARS Comics: Expect New Characters, Old Favorites & Surprises. Newsarama. Retrieved on November 9, 2014.