Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jubal was a male Devaronian who was living on the planet Tatooine in the years immediately before the Battle of Yavin. Around the year 0 BBY, Jubal and Oxbel were the only other Devaronians that Kardue'sai'Malloc, a Devaronian who went under the assumed name of Labria, knew to live on Tatooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
Jubal was first mentioned in "Empire Blues: The Devaronian's Tale", a short story written by Daniel Keys Moran that was included in Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina, which was released by Bantam Spectra in 1995. Jubal was later used as an example name for Devaronians in 2003's Ultimate Alien Anthology and in 2007's Saga Edition Web Enhancement: Devaronians.
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (Name only)
- (Name only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 "Empire Blues: The Devaronian's Tale"—Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 On page 203 of Empire Blues, Kardue'sai'Malloc thought about there being no Devaronian females closer than the other side of the Core. Since he knew about Jubal, Jubal was shown to be a male.
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 176 ("Jubal")
- ↑ The events of Empire Blues occur shortly before the Battle of Yavin, which took part in 0 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology.
- ↑ Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina
- ↑ Ultimate Alien Anthology