Jubilee Wheel was an antique, ring-shaped design produced by a Mid Rim engineering consortium from Hutt-supplied (mostly scavenged) parts and owned mainly by Big Bunji. Ten degrees of wheel and two spokes were unfinished.
Behind the scenesEdit
Daniel Wallace attempted to hint in The New Essential Guide to Droids that the Jubilee Wheel and the Wheel were the same station, acknowledging that they have been drawn as looking different. However, the latter's appearance in Star Wars: Legacy makes the connection impossible.
- (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 116 (ORD1-2, Ord Mantell)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Essential Atlas