- "The Judicials are at the end of their tenure, in any case, as the Jedi seem to have become the Senate’s arbiters of choice."
- ―Palpatine to Tarkin
The Judicial Forces or Republic Diplomatic Fleet were the militarily trained peacekeeping forces of the Galactic Republic in the years before its fall. They were a part of the Judicial Department, and its members, called Judicials, were trained at the Judicial Academy.
Several years before the Clone Wars, the Republic began to rely more on the Jedi Order for peacekeeping issues, diminishing the necessity of the Judicial Forces. At some point Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were supposed to meet with the fleet, however their T-6 shuttle crashed on the planet Carnelion IV. Whilst on the world, the young Padawan asked his Master what they would do as the fleet did not have the world's coordinates.
- Darth Maul, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Maul, Part II (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I (Mentioned only) (First identified as Republic Diplomatic Fleet)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part V
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Tarkin (Mentioned only) (First identified as Judicial Forces)