Julia Russo formerly worked for twelve years as Lucasfilm Ltd.'s Director of Merchandising for the company's licensing division, during which time she gave official approval in the fall of 1995 for Topps' Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading card set. Her subsequent responsibilities with Lucasfilm included serving as a part-time creative and business consultant until January 2000, overseeing the merchandising of The Official Star Wars Fan Club retail website and catalog as well as managing all merchandise worldwide for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Currently, Julia Russo Stein works as Director of Merchandising for Grove Corp.
- "Galactic Bazaar: ...As in Quarren, Vader, Corellian?"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 5
- "Screamin' For More"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 6
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- "Filling in the Shadows"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 9
- "Illusive, not Elusive"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 11
- Star Wars: The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt