- "Don't they know that painting the ship red only makes it a better target?"
- ―Jull Dremon, on the Radiant VII
Lieutenant Jull Dremon was a male Neimoidian who served as Chief Gunner aboard the Trade Federation flagship Saak'ak during the Invasion of Naboo. He relayed Viceroy Nute Gunray's orders to destroy the Radiant VII to OWO-3 and was later transferred to the Droid Control Ship Vuutun Palaa, dying when it was destroyed during the Battle of Naboo.
By the year 32 BBY, Lieutenant Jull Dremon served as Chief Gunner aboard the Trade Federation flagship, the modified Lucrehulk-class LH-3210 cargo freighter Saak'ak. Shortly before the Invasion of Naboo, he relayed Viceroy Nute Gunray's orders to destroy the Republic Diplomatic Corps Consular-class space cruiser Radiant VII to a battle droid gunner designated OWO-3. Dremon was later assigned by Gunray to the Droid Control Ship Vuutun Palaa when the Saak'ak left the Naboo system, where he was killed when it was destroyed by Anakin Skywalker during the Battle of Naboo.
Personality and traitsEdit
Begind the scenesEdit
Jull Dremon was originally created for The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, a Star Wars Legends reference book written by W. Haden Blackman and released on September 30, 2003. He was retconned into the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace by The Devious Neimoidians Revealed, an article published in Star Wars Insider 147, and his place on the right side of the Saak'ak and Vuunta Palaa's bridges was set in stone by Leland Chee.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Retcon)
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 1 (First appearance) (Retcon)
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 4 (Retcon)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I (Picture only) (Retcon)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (First mentioned)
- Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars (Picture only) (Retcon)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only) (Retcon)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- ↑ Creating & Naming 'The Devious Neimoidians'. Star Wars Sourcebooks (January 19, 2014, 11:40 pm).