Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Don't they know that painting the ship red only makes it a better target?"
- ―Jull Dremon
In 32 BBY, he followed Nute Gunray's orders and participated in destroying the ship Radiant VII by ordering OWO-3 to fire on it. This took place during the organization's Invasion of Naboo, in which he served as a Gunner. During this time, he sat at the rightmost console.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (First mentioned)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147
- Creating & Naming 'The Devious Neimoidians'. Star Wars Sourcebooks (January 19, 2014, 11:40 pm).