Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The JumpMaster 5000, also known as the JM-5K, was designed during the final years of the Galactic Republic.
The vessel was able to perform long-lasting reconnaissance missions such as scouting out new hyperspace routes and mapping newly discovered systems. The JumpMaster was specifically designed to allow a single crewmember to travel across long distances for long periods of time with relative comfort. However the hyperdrive of the ship was susceptible to breakdowns, meaning the JM-5K was not suitable for military purposes.
- Star Wars Missions 6: The Search for Grubba the Hutt
- Star Wars Missions 7: Ithorian Invasion
- Star Wars Missions 8: Togorian Trap
- Star Wars Missions 11: Bounty Hunters vs. Battle Droids
- "Payback: The Tale of Dengar"—Tales of the Bounty Hunters (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian Armor
- Slave Ship (Indirect mention only)
- Hard Merchandise
- Star Wars Trading Card Game
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Punishing One)
- Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters (as Corellian JM 5000)
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- Harbingers of Doom"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 13
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game: Galactic Hunters
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Balance of the Force (Card: Punishing One) (Picture only)
- Onslaught at Arda I