The JumpMaster 5000, also known as the JM-5K, was designed during the final years of the Galactic Republic.
The vessel was able to perform long-lasting reconnaissance missions such as scouting out new hyperspace routes and mapping newly discovered systems. The JumpMaster was specifically designed to allow a single crewmember to travel across long distances for long periods of time with relative comfort. However the hyperdrive of the ship was susceptible to breakdowns, meaning the JM-5K was not suitable for military purposes.
- Star Wars Missions 6: The Search for Grubba the Hutt
- Star Wars Missions 7: Ithorian Invasion
- Star Wars Missions 8: Togorian Trap
- Star Wars Missions 11: Bounty Hunters vs. Battle Droids
- "Payback: The Tale of Dengar"—Tales of the Bounty Hunters (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian Armor
- Slave Ship (Indirect mention only)
- Hard Merchandise
- Star Wars Trading Card Game
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Punishing One)
- Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters (as Corellian JM 5000)
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- Harbingers of Doom"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 13
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game: Galactic Hunters
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Balance of the Force (Card: Punishing One) (Picture only)
- Onslaught at Arda I