- ISBN 1572971363; Boulevard, April 1997, 104-page paperback
- ISBN 0425168247; Berkley Jam, June 1998, 104-page paperback
- ISBN 0613895762; Sagebrush Corporation, June 1998, Turtleback
- ISBN 0613044703; Sagebrush Corporation, October 1999, School/Library binding
- Recla Press, 1999, Dutch paperback
Anakin has been having terrible dreams of a secret cave on Dagobah. He asks his uncle Luke if he can go there, to see if it's real. Luke says yes—but only if Tahiri, R2-D2 and the Jedi Master Ikrit go along.
Anakin and his friends find more danger than they bargained for in the swamps of Dagobah. But they do find the cave. What is inside? And will Anakin be strong enough in the Force to face it?
Anakin Solo has been having terrible dreams of a secret cave on Dagobah. He asks his uncle Luke Skywalker if he can go there, to see if it is real. Luke agrees on the condition that Tahiri Veila, R2-D2, and the ancient Jedi Master Ikrit accompany him.
Anakin and his friends encounter more danger than they bargained for in the swamps of Dagobah. But they do find the cave. But what lurks inside? Will Anakin be strong enough in the Force to face it?
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology