Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It isn't enough to hurt the military arm of the Empire—you must frighten the sheep that feed it."
- ―JAN operative working in the Tapani Sector, name unknown
The Justice Action Network, also known as Justice Action League or simply as JAN, was an Alderaanian terrorist organization founded after the Clone Wars by Earnst Kamiel and the parents of Jan Ors (who chose the organization's name as an homage to their daughter).
Opposed to the official policy of pacifism and appeasement chosen for Alderaan by the planetary leader, Bail Prestor Organa, JAN used criminal activities to resist the Galactic Empire. Many of its surviving members later joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
To spread their ideas about a galaxywide armed revolution against the Empire, JAN made use of virastack newsfiles, which were notorious for appearing in the middle of military training tapes, holoshows and swoop racing digests, among other types of holo-broadcasts.
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3 (First mentioned)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7 (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11 (Mentioned only) (First identified as Justice Action League)
- (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Heroes & Rogues
- Lords of the Expanse
- Player's Guide to Tapani
- Star Wars Encyclopedia (Under Findris)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia