K'Sheek was the name of a Human female who was abducted and raised by Sand People on Tatooine. The Tusken who took her was named Yark, and she became a sister to A'Yark. She was also the wife of Sharad Hett, and mother of A'Sharad Hett. Though raised by Sand People, she was not one herself; she had been brought into their tribe when she was nearly an adult, and henceforth treated as one of their own. She previously lived as a slave before the Tusken Raiders took her.
Not long after her son's birth, K'Sheek disappeared into a sand storm, leaving no trace. 
- Star Wars 11: Outlander, Part 5 (First mentioned)
- Republic 59: Enemy Lines (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Kenobi (Mentioned only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 131 (HET1, A'Sharad Hett)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 26