- "Director Krennic sends his regards. He has commanded me personally to oversee transportation of the first shipment of quadanium back to Sentinel Base."
- ―K-4D8, to Governor Wilhuff Tarkin
K-4D8 was an enhanced, masculine KX-series security droid who served Director Orson Callan Krennic of the Galactic Empire. Around 18 BBY, K-4D8 was dispatched to the planet Agaris to serve Imperial Governor Wilhuff Tarkin and oversee a transportation of quadanium steel to Sentinel Base.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue
- ↑ In Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal, Ezra Bridger is an infant. Since Ezra was born on the first Empire Day (which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas cites as 19 BBY), the Star Wars: Adventures in Wild Space series (the books of which take place in close proximity to each other) must be set around 18 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Commander
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide