K-series spaceport control droid by Industrial Automaton was an administrative droid that handled traffic control and logistics at spaceports. The droid was tall and awkward-looking, with a dome-shaped head. It would send automated messages to starships, and handled low-level tasks of spaceport control. It cost 5500 credits new.
M-3PO, known as Emtrey, was a 3PO-series protocol droid that served as quartermaster for Rogue Squadron from around 6 ABY. Emtrey was refitted by an Alliance to Restore the Republic lieutenant named Losca prior to the Battle of Hoth and was fitted with a head from a spaceport control droid.
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Mentioned only) (As "flight controller droid")
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (First mentioned)
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (Mentioned only) (As "spaceport controller droid")
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighter, Second Edition (First identified as K Series Spaceport Control Droid)
- Scum and Villainy (First identified as K-series spaceport control droid)