The K26 explosive antivehicle rocket was manufactured by Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc., for use in wrist rocket launchers such as the Kelvarek Consolidated Arms MM9 rocket system. It was capable of a reaching a target within 100 meters, and had a blast radius of two meters, within which it caused shrapnel damage upon impact. The wrist rockets cost 500 credits each and were slightly more powerful than standard fragmentation grenades. The K26 explosive antivehicle rocket was in use at some point before the year 0 ABY, however it was restricted to military usage.
Behind the scenesEdit
The K26 explosive antivehicle rocket is mentioned briefly in the Arms & Equipment Guide for Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars Roleplaying Game, a sourcebook released in 2002 and written by Jeff Grubb and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology (First mentioned)
- Boba Fett's Armor: An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon (as K26 Anti-Vehicle Rocket)
- Arms & Equipment Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Arms & Equipment Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 As gleaned by the production period of the MM9 system in Arms & Equipment Guide.
- ↑ Per "slashing damage" as described in the stats in Arms & Equipment Guide.
- ↑ A typical fragmentation grenade is given in Arms & Equipment Guide as having a damage of 4D6+1, whereas the K26 boasts a damage of 4D8.