Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A hearty hello to Clegg Holdfast, and his Voltec KT9 Wasp."
The KV9T9-B Wasp was a Podracer model produced by Keizar-Volvec prior to the Invasion of Naboo. Also known as the Voltec KT9 Wasp, the Podracer was piloted by Clegg Holdfast during the Boonta Eve Classic of 32 BBY. The Wasp showed great acceleration and exceptional speed.
Holdfast started the Boonta Eve Classic from the second row of the grid. He fell back almost immediately, though in the second lap, he made a surprising comeback and raced to second place. In a daring attempt at first, he tried to get past Sebulba, but the Dug torched Holdfast's engines with a hidden and highly-illegal flamethrower. Holdfast's flaming racer crashed into a rocky wall, though he survived. Fragments of Clegg's racer were later salvaged by scavenger droids.
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Rebel Force: Target
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels