Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The KX5, manufactured by Taim & Bak, was a fighter-scale laser cannon manufactured during the Galactic Civil War. The KX5 was used in, among other craft, Incom Corporation/Subpro Corporation Z-95 Headhunters, Koensayr Manufacturing BTL-A4 Y-wing starfighters, Sienar Fleet Systems Lambda-class T-4a shuttles, and Cygnus Spaceworks Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wings.
- The Farlander Papers (First identified as KX5 laser cannon)
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Official Tournament Sealed Deck (Card: Z-95 Headhunter)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (YWI1-2, Y-Wing Starfighter)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 46 (LAM1-2, Lambda-Class Imperial Shuttle)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 136 (Z-95 Headhunter)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 2
- Star Wars Blueprints: Rebel Edition