Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The city spiraled around the trunk of a 984-foot high wroshyr tree that sat in front of a large blue fresh-water lagoon. At the gates of the tree city, a carved archway read in Wookiee script -- Come in peace to our Home Tree Vikkilynn.
In 19 BBY, the Delta Squad of Republic commandos was inserted to beat back a large scale Separatists assault on the bridge. The commandos fought through large market halls and Wookiee hangars containing "balloons", and used four two-barreled cannons located in Kachirho to fire at a Recusant-class light destroyer. The 501st Legion assisted by holding the beach against the Separatist Droid Army. Although Grand Master Yoda led the 41st Elite Corps into the city, the commando RC-1207 was intercepted by battle droids and declared missing.
Kachirho was chosen as the landing spot for the Separatists due to its wide open land areas, as opposed to many other cities on the planet, covered by thick foliage. When the alarm was sounded that the city would be attacked, thousands from other cities came via land and sea to Kachirho to protect it.
A few months later, a group of six Jedi who had escaped Order 66, led by Olee Starstone, came to Kashyyyk looking for Jedi who had been there when Order 66 was issued. Tarfful fought against the Imperials when they invaded Kashyyyk, but he was captured by the Empire and became a slave, destined to help build the first Death Star.
During the Galactic Civil War, Kachirho was controlled by the Galactic Empire, where they operated a spaceport. Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, Darth Vader stayed at the Kachirho spaceport. From here, he entrusted his old Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor to an Imperial agent to be used to repel a Rebel Alliance invasion force in the Kashyyyk System.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kachirho first appeared in the 2004 video game Star Wars: Battlefront. It was the site of a battle in 2005's Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. The battle was recreated in LEGO form for the 2005 video game LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and its 2007 compilation re-release. The city also appears as a multiplayer map in the 2007 video game Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (Multiplayer only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Booster Shot promotional scenario)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Price of Victory (Trandoshan Slavers promotional scenario)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters – "Episode 2: Tank Attack Antics"
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Task Force Bravo)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Lachichuk (★))
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Lachichuk (★★★))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 StarWars.com Databank
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Republic Commando
- ↑ Star Wars: Battlefront II
- ↑ Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees