The Kadas'sa'Nikto, also known as the green Nikto, were a subspecies of the sentient humanoid Nikto species from the planet Kintan. Like their cousins the Kajain'sa'Nikto, they had scaly skin, black eyes, and symmetrical horns. Members of the subspecies included Klaatu, an employee of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt. During the later stages of the Clone Wars, a green Nikto was part of the Jedi Order.
Because they were able to sustain and survive in harsh desert climates, they were ideal enforces for the Hutt Clan. As the Galactic Empire's control in their sector became unbearable, some green Niktos joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic, while others simply sought liberty and justice for the galaxy, and others had more selfish motivations.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Chewbacca, Part I
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Appears in illustration only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Kadas'sa'Nikto)
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- (First identified as green Nikto)