|Kadavo slave processing facility|
The hub was a tall cylindrical building where a large number of slave were kept while awaiting sale. It was kept aloft above a pool of lava by several powerful repulsorlifts. It was also anchored in place by four cables attached to the sides of the caldera.
A Togruta colony that was abducted by Count Dooku in the Kiros system was kept there for a time. After an unsuccessful rescue attempt, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Rex were also sent to the processing hub in chains.
Anakin Skywalker lead a large group of Republic forces to rescue Obi-Wan and the prisoners. The Jedi were able to save most of the Togruta and Rex impaled the Keeper with an electrostaff. The experience gave Obi-Wan strong anti-slavery feelings, and he could better sympathize with Anakin's past after that experience.
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine asked that the Processing Hub be kept intact for future use by the Galactic Republic. Realizing that this structure could really be used for only one thing, Anakin and Obi-Wan agreed to blow up the slaver fortress regardless of the Chancellor's wishes.
- Star Wars The Clone Wars 4: Slaves of the Republic - Chapter 4: Auction of a Million Souls (First appearance)
- Star Wars The Clone Wars 5: Slaves of the Republic - Chapter 5: A Slave now, a Slave forever
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars The Clone Wars 6: Slaves of the Republic - Chapter 6: Escape from Kadavo
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- (First identified as Kadavo slave processing facility)