Hold the blade horizontal with the blade running just below your chin.
Hold the saber so the blade is parallel to your spine and then shift it slightly to your strong side to make it on that side.
Bend your knee and put your weight on it and stick your leg outward with part of your weight resting on it but keep most of your weight on your bent knee.
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Kai-kan)