Kalani was a super tactical droid and general in service to the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. During the Battle of Onderon, he was sent by Count Dooku to aid King Sanjay Rash of Onderon in defeating the resistance movement against the Separatist occupation. However, after continued resistance, Kalani and Dooku came to the conclusion that the fighting on Onderon was not worth the time and resources required, and as such, Dooku ordered the Confederacy to abandon the planet. With the retreat in motion, Kalani executed Rash before departing.
Kalani was later assigned to a Separatist supply ship during the Mission to Utapau, where he was to oversee the arrival of a massive Kyber crystal. It was during this mission that Kalani would ultimately meet his end when Obi-Wan Kenobi destroyed the supply ship with him on board, and the crystal along with it.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Ahsoka Tano spent two years as a Jedi Padawan, from the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film until those of the episode "The Wrong Jedi." Since the film is set at the beginning of the Clone Wars, "The Wrong Jedi" takes place in the second year of the war. Furthermore, since places "The Big Bang" after "The Wrong Jedi," it can be concluded that "The Big Bang" takes place over two years into the war.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"