Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Does anyone care what the Padawan thinks?"
"Of course we care, Snips. But we're still going through that nebula."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker
The Kaliida Nebula was a large nebula that spanned several sectors in the Mid Rim and Outer Rim Territories of the galaxy, located along the smuggler route known as the Balmorra Run. Several parsecs in size, it extended at least into the Kaliida Shoals system and was sometimes home to neebray mantas, who often migrated along the Balmorra Run.
During the second year of the Clone Wars, Count Dooku, wishing to exploit the Jedi's care for their troops, assigned General Grievous to destroy the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center, which was at the time unprotected and treating over 60,000 clone troopers wounded in action. After receiving intel that Grievous had attacked medical transports near the Ryndellia system, Anakin Skywalker, using his knowledge of the Balmorra Run, led Shadow Squadron, with Jedi Master Plo Koon flying fighter escort, to Kaliida Shoals through the nebula in order to get to the medical center before the Confederate General, who had to maneuver his bulky flagship around it. The squadron encountered a swarm of giant neebray mantas inside the nebula, but there were no casualties, and the Republic forces managed to reach the medical station concurrently with Grievous.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 1: Breakout Squad (Mentioned only)
- "Vader Adrift"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2012 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas
- PDF file) · (
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Fly Casual