Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During Operation Skyhook, while the Rebel Alliance was looking for the location of the first Death Star, Alliance Intelligence discovered that Imperial ships were using the base for supplies and repairs on their way to the Death Star. General Jan Dodonna proposed that if the base was destroyed, any passing ships heading for the Death Star would be stranded there, leaving them open to capture.
According to this, Keyan Farlander led three X-wings from Red Squadron to destroy the base. The mission was successful as the Rebels destroyed all supply containers, the defensive minefield and two BFF-1 bulk freighters from Diputs group, though Breth Gart was killed during a freak collision with the Imperial frigate Priam as it emerged from hyperspace. The Rebels later returned to capture the now stranded Priam.
- Star Wars: X-Wing
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First mentioned)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Mentioned only) (First identified as Kalla)
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Mentioned only) (As Kalla)
- Shield of Lies (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (As "Kalla")
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook